A helping hand for landlords

Our commercial plumbing services are ideal for landlords who are looking for a reliable team. A team that you can trust to go into your properties and carry out a high standard of work cost-effectively.

Working on all commercial plumbing repairs and upgrades required on boilers and heating systems throughout.

At Northwich, our team is committed to working with you, providing you with the highest standard of workmanship, all matched with exceptional customer service.

We’re skilled at what we do, making us confident that we can solve all of your problems as well as meet your legal requirements when it comes to boiler servicing and maintenance.

If you have a query or if you would like to know more about our landlord package, please call us on 01606 374020.

Services we provide

Working on a contract basis, or call out by call out, we’re on hand to meet all of the needs of your properties.

We can also work with your chosen agents, and we’re available 24/7 in case of an emergency.

The services we provide include:

  • Gas safety certificates
  • Heating fault diagnostics      
  • Boiler repairs and servicing      
  • General maintenance     
  • Repairs on leaks and burst pipes      
  • Replacement valves, taps, etc       
  • System treatments,   
  • And much more!

For your free quotation and to discuss how we can work together going forward, call us on 01606 374020, we’d be happy to help.

Landlord Gas Certificates

A requirement by law, all landlords must hold a CP12 certificate for all their properties supplied with gas.

It’s vital that you update your CP12 regularly, with each property having an annual gas safety inspection ensuring everything is in tip top condition.

Having these certificates in place and regular checks carried out by the professionals at Northwich not only provides you, the landlord, with peace of mind, knowing that you meet your legal requirements by law, but it also reassures your tenants that the home they are renting is safe and well maintained.

Below is an example of the certificate and the elements required: 

Not having up to date certificates in place or a CP12 certificate at all means you could be liable for huge fines and even imprisonment for breaking the law. Is it worth the risk?

Our team is fully qualified, insured and gas safe registered, no: 636566 – call us today to see how we can get you up to date in no time!

Where to get a Gas Safety Landlord Certificate

A CP12 certificate can be provided by a professional gas safe registered engineer like ourselves after all relevant checks and maintenance have been carried out.

The list of requirements to meet the CP12 standards includes:

  • Checking all appliances, flues, and all associated pipes within the property are maintained to a satisfactory standard rendering them safe to use.
  • Tenants must be informed to call Transco on 0800 111 999 if they suspect a gas or carbon monoxide leak.
  • All gas appliances must be checked before a new tenancy; this applies even if a new certificate has just been issued.
  • Your tenant must have a copy of the final safety certificate. This is typically 28 days after the servicing and maintenance work has been carried out.
  • All checks must be carried out annually.
  • Any repair work required on gas appliances or pipework must only be carried out by a professional gas safe registered engineer.
  • Records of work should be kept for reference.

Keeping your landlord certificate up to date is vital if you are to ensure that all landlord insurances remain valid for the tenancy term. If not, your insurance could be null and void.

To find out about our boiler services and packages for landlords, call us on 01606 374020 today.